how to care for and use your SENDE products
kese care, use, and tips
Using your kese for the first time
- If you are using a body kese, wear it on your hand. Body keses will shrink to fit.
- Wash your kese with hot water and soap.
- Rinse the kese completely with water only, until there is no soap left. Your Kese is now ready for use!
How to use your kese
- Only use your kese with water.
- Make your shower/bath water as warm as your body can handle. The steamier and more humid the better.
- In 3 to 15 minutes when your skin is soft, put the kese on.
- Gently scrub your body with long movements, from down to up. Let the kese do it's magic.
- Clean your kese by hand, with warm water only, removing the dirt and dead skin. Let it dry. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Gently soap and rinse your body. A shower sponge is great for this (such as a sea sponge or konjack sponge).
- Wrap and pat your body dry, then moisturize.
- Sweating naturally helps remove impurities from your skin and prepares your body for using a kese. So exercise, get in a sauna, or crank up the water temperature in the shower.
- Only use your kese with water to keep it in good condition and working effectively. Avoid contact with soap, shampoo, body lotion, etc.
- Use gently. Your skin should be soft enough for you to exfoliate easily, without heavy pressure.
- For hygiene, keses should be personal.
- Use your Kese once every 10-15 days, daily use is not recommended.
- To help with cellulite, you can use your kese more regularly if your skin can tolerate it. Exfoliation works on cellulite appearance by making skin smoother, brightening dull skin, tightening skin, and may assist with lymphatic drainage.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your kese experience to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
peştemal care use and tips
Before first use
Soak your peştemal in cool water for at least 24 hours, and then wash it normally. This helps increase the absorbency of your peştemal. You only need to do this once~
Washing your peştemal
- Machine wash on a regular cycle.
- Do not use fabric softeners - don’t worry, peştemals become softer the more you use them.
- Tumble dry on low or hang dry to prevent shrinkage. Tumble drying will give your peştemal more softness.
Using your pestemal
Peştemals are durable, high-quality, smooth, natural products with a beautiful aesthetic. Peştemals can be used as towels, scarves, sarongs, blankets, table covers, throws, wall textiles, and more.